Monday, March 15, 2010

Why I've become a YouTuber

If you are a regular visitor to my site, anglais-facile.com, you will have noticed that I have started making videos and uploading them on to Youtube.com. Youtube is just fantastic for learning English, you can watch video blogs in order to hear all kinds of English accents, you can listen to your favourite songs in English and learn so much about what's going on in popular culture, and now you can even watch me as I try to answer questions that have been sent in by you, my dear readers.I use Youtube because it's free! I would have to upgrade my site if I wanted to put all that video on it, and that would be expensive. Also, I haven't got a clue about how to put video on a web page, so I use youtube's technology. All I need to do is make a video with my webcam, upload it to youtube and then paste the link code into my site. Anyway, I hope you like the videos, some of them are admittedly pretty boring, but it's probably better that you can watch and listen as well as read.

No comments: